Thursday, September 16, 2004

WHOOO BOYYY!!!!!

Today....I shared my blog, such as it is, with someone I have grown super fond of....I always marvel that we have become such fantastic friends online! Whoda thunk it!?! Lol! Before I hadda puter I was so skeptical about online friendships but ya really can connect well within this network! It's really quite awesome! So, greetings and huggz to you my friend (You kno who ya r!! ) Lol! I'm happy to share this with you!! We have known one another quite a while now and have shared our pain, our joys, our families, our fur kids, our sorrows, our anxieties, our illnessess, our jokes, our tears, our lives throughout the years....our goofy pix, our laugghter, our hearts....I love you and it warms me thru & thru everytime I think of you....I'm so happy you're my friend!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home