Monday, July 26, 2004

~MY GF UPDATE~July 26, 2004 5:20 p.m.

Well, My GF did leave. I am heartsick. I just IM'D with her BF and he said she had left here at 3 p.m....We were maybe 3 blocks apart, unbeknownst to either of us....how bad does that suck!?! So....after no sleep, much emotional crap, etcetera....I am eXhausted and depressed as hell....beating myself up over some other issues yada yada yada....
My GF was forced to take a BUS of all things....her journey will last until wednesday morning....no plane fare....so I will fone her then and I guess we will commiserate together....what a bloody miserable waste....life can really suck shit....there are other issues I cannot talk about....but this at least updates on the situation with my dear friend....Now if only I would hear from my other dear friend....make the damn call Dude!!! I just want you to be well....it's as simple as that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home