Friday, July 16, 2004

SMOKIN

HEADY EXHALATION ..... filtered and mentholly.....lighting one from another.....mustn't break the chain.....gasping, clawing, reaching, sobbing for oXygen.....cloaked, enshrouded within the foggy halo of salem and nightsweat.....please release me let me goooooooooo
I'll do it.....really.....today's the day.....I'll kick them.....so long Mr. Jones.....
Kitty kuddling.....the tobaccoroma emanating forth from the friction of fur, smoggy nestled stench infiltrates all .....
clings.....
reeks.....
I freaking despise this evil grip.....
I REBUKE THEE.....
chewing gum and horehound drops.....
carrot sticks and lollipops.....
what will ease this agony.....
what moment, then, will i be free?
INSOMNIACZ CURSE.....
AMONG THE MANY
E X H A L E S   W I T H   A  N O I S Y   R A T T L E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home