Monday, November 29, 2004

High Court to Hear Medical Marijuana Issue

Well....I guess I don't think smokin a little weed is any worse than a lotta meds on the market...no, revise that, I think it's probably safer and hey, if you're terminal, what's the worst it's gonna do? Make ya feel better...ease the pain...I say go for it...plus it's organic...and if ya don't wanna mess ur lungs up smokin it, make tea or brownies!!
I find it so ridiculous that they can come up with every drug under the sun...but cannot make a decent pot pill....and you KNOW how many drugs get put on the market and years later are recalled because they cause irreparable harm or death...hmmm...I ain't EVER heard of weed doin THAT!!!
Yahoo! News - High Court to Hear Medical Marijuana Issue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home