Tuesday, November 16, 2004

SPLENDOUR IN THE MORNING

Ahhh my two fur boys...I anticipate awakening to them and as my awake hours draw to a close I anticipate our QKKT=Quality Kitty Kuddle Time! LOl! They give unconditional love...they warm me to the depths of my soul...they lower my stress...elevate my mood...fill my life with joy. To know the love of a cat...is indescribably delicious! Any moment I rebel against the harshness of life, refusing to crawl out of my cocoon...along come my two darlings, head butting, pillow talking, tickle walking...gently admonishing...coaxing...encouraging...demanding...
and they will always win!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you love your kitties a lot! That is so great. Thank you for your knowledge around PETA - I really appreciate it! There's a lot to learn about this subject and I'm just starting to discover the organizations who are involved in these types of things. As for supporting organizations, maybe there is no better way than to find reputable shelters, get to know them and use first-hand experience to determine where to point people to make contributions. There are so many people who want to help but are unsure of who to give to. What do you think?

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger NEBULA said...

Hi & thanks! I agree with you...looking into our local shelters, volunteering and contributing to them is a super way to get involved & help. That's what I do...but I like to check out all of the others online and sign petitions. I think the A.S.P.C.A. is a great organization as well. Anything we can do to help all the critters is good stuff! Lol! I do def love animals! I regularly check our local shelter's "Wish List" and let friends & family know what sorts of things they need...as well as they always can use volunteers to help with repairs, painting, etc. It's such an atrocity to see that there are so many deserted pets who once had homes, food, shelter...I'm not so sure about love tho, since anyone who could dispose of a pet couldn't have very much 'love' in their hearts. I'll never understand people who can do that. I sure appreciate you and your attitude toward critters! You're a really beautiful person!!! Luv Neb

Sunday, November 21, 2004 5:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home