Saturday, November 13, 2004

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

since I posted...with the cold weather comes increased misery...
I just had DSL installed...now I can still get my fone calls whilst online...that's a good thing!! I can see I'll need to work a lot harder on getting myself built up, health-wise if I'm to survive the winter! I've spent the last week overdoing it to the max in getting my crib ship-shape just so I could have the techs in to install the dsl...I've let things seriously slide here since the computer came into my life a few years back! I'm glad for the puter, but need to manage my time more wisely...I belong to a lot of groups, run two of my own, correspond with a buncha peeps and have 3 blogs so it can be very time consuming and I've been slippin lately! I dream that global warming will bring about summer instead of the expected winter...yup, it's just a dream but...I can still dream!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi - Global warming is definitely a reality - I wonder if it could happen that fast? I guess we should be careful what we ask for, 'cause I think if the poles start melting that fast, we're all in for some big trouble! :) Summer was fun and I wish it were longer too. Hope you stay all well this winter - that's great you have a fast connection. After our was installed, I got a lot more sleep due to not having to wait all that time.

But more and more it seems I'm just staying up anyway, cause there's so much to read and do. Yikes, I guess eventually we all stay up late no matter how fast the connection is.

Saturday, November 13, 2004 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home