Saturday, July 16, 2005


I WENT.....
Yeah, I know my last post I got off track like I sometimes do when I'm all wound up...kinda like Roseanne- Rosanna-Danna! Lol! Remember her, played by Gilda Radner on the old 'Saturday Night Live'? Lol!! O.K. at any rate, I did get out....it went o.k.....and I'm glad I did go. It was a beautiful night & quite late by the time I left, around midnight....visited my night-owl family & then went for a cruise, me gulping great gobs of fresh air, as thought starving for it, which, actually I was.
Today it was 103 where I live! Terribly hot and it has been a hot summer so far....and it's quite miserable in my wee crib. I'm hoping to go out again late tonight once it cools down.....I'm still in search of a house, so I can get outta this little place and have some space to move, breathe....live! So my fur kids have room to roam! So we can have a yard! So I can go for walks in a neighbourhood instead of living uptown where it's a noisy bar crowd and there's no where to go so I don't. This isolation is killing my spirit. Time to move on!
The photo was taken by a friend of mine at a state park a few hours from here....We've been there together and it's beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home