Tuesday, April 05, 2005

~Embrace Life!~

I have been reading Peter Tan's Blog for a while now....
"The Digital Awakening"

Peter Tan inspires me, makes me look at and appreciate some things, which to some people might appear insignificant, but are not. They are in fact profoundly moving.. My life...as someone who suffers an immune system disease and a host of other assorted health maladies, is limited and frustrating. I have been seriously depressed of late as I find myself physically unable to live as I'd like. I am a prisoner in my own home.
YET, when I read the continuing saga of a beautiful, true-life love story such as Peter and Wuan's it gives me hope, it lightens my heart to know there is still such sweet and enduringly devoted love in the world. Hope....Hope....a wonderful word hope.
Rather than bemoaning his plight, Peter documents his life, his feelings, inspirations, his photographs...his struggles and triumphs...allows us to taste the flavours of his world, breathe in the heady scents of his surroundings, so profoundly do his words evoke these sensations.
When we read someone so adept at evoking these feelings within, we know that their fervent spirit LIVES in their words and shines for all to see.
I read a quotation one time, although the author's name escapes me, who said "Every man dies...Not every man truly lives"
Peter has not just adapted and accepted his new way of life...he has fully embraced it! He truly LIVES!
Peter sets an admirable example for all of us!
You will want to add Peter's blog "The Digital Awakening" to your favourites!!

The Digital Awakening: Six Years of Loving

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Thank you for those very kind words of me. It is an honour. Peace be with you.

Friday, April 08, 2005 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger NEBULA said...

You're very welcome Peter! You're a great person! Thank you for sharing your life with the world! You're so creative and talented! Hugggs! Nebula

Monday, August 22, 2005 7:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home